[BKARTS] Digital Joan Flasch

>>> The John M. Flaxman Library at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago
>>> has recently introduced a new digital library interface for the Joan
>>> Flasch Artists' Books Collection:
>>> <http://digital-libraries.saic.edu/jfabc>http://digital-libraries.saic.edu/jfabc

Doro:
  What a boon to the field this resource is, not to mention marvelously
  engrossing. The depth of information and the multitude of ways to browse
  your collection provide a kind of access to artists' books that is sorely
  lacking in traditional library catalogs.  I'm just lucky that I live in
  Chicago and can come see the actual books easily, but I hope this resource
  will encourage more list members to visit your wonderful collection
  whenever they are in town!

Elisabeth Long
 Co-director, Digital Library Development Center
  University of Chicago Library
 Editor, JAB: The Journal of Artists' Books
  Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts