Re: [BKARTS] Fungi, Mold, Books and Paper - a reading list

Hi Alan,
If you could e-mail it directly to me it would work but the list at book_arts-L
stripped the attachment you sent to the list.
I would really appreciate it if you could.
allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks
Dave Allen
Beddall Bookbinding C&R