Re: [BKARTS] Con-Tact brand as an alternative to lamination

Thanks Kathy. Right now we're using an inkjet printer (Canon iP43000) on a
semi-gloss coverstock. Do you suspect eventual bleeding with this setup? I
assume you're referring to inks not from a printer but I'm not entirely
positive...

Also, would you reccomend Transpaseal over Contact (or vice versa) or are
they basically the same thing?

Matt