Re: [BKARTS] Con-Tact brand as an alternative to lamination

I wouldn't use it on semigloss. I don't think it will stick well but try it out and see what you think. All the stock I've ever used it on was matte cardstock or paper over cardstock. And I can't even venture a guess about inkjet inks because of their varying chemistry. The inks I use are either Rapidograph or Pelikan or FW acrylic inks out of bottles.

I think Transpaseal is very similar to Contact. I haven't noticed much of a difference.

Thanks,

Kathy