Re: [BKARTS] Books of Hours

pecia> On the blog entry entitled "Books of Hours from Brittany:... and
pecia> elsewhere ..." there is a list of manuscripts which have been
pecia> digitised in their entirety. I would be grateful if anyone could add
pecia> other examples or links to this subject.  http://blog.pecia.fr

We are in the processing of digitizing the Goodspeed New Testament
Manuscript Collection which contains Greek, Syriac, Ethiopic, Armenian,
Arabic, and Latin manuscripts from the 7th to 19th centuries.  All mss are
being scanned in their entirety.  The current interface is a work in
progress, but we felt it more important to make the manuscripts available as
soon as they are scanned rather than wait for final interface development.
http://goodspeed.lib.uchicago.edu/

Elisabeth Long
 Co-director, Digital Library Development Center
  University of Chicago
 Editor, JAB: The Journal of Artists' Books
  Columbia College Chicago