[BKARTS] Susan Share at the Center for Book Arts

Friday Nights at the Center-

Please join us this Friday as kick off our fall season of public
programs every Friday evening.

This Friday, October 19th we welcome the 2007 Sally R. Bishop Faculty
Fellow Susan Joy Share

An Alaskan Decade
Friday, October 19 at 6:30 pm
Susan will talk about the development of her work since moving to
Anchorage, Alaska from Brooklyn, NY ten years ago.
$10 suggested donation/ $5 CBA members

Susan Joy Share was born in Syracuse, NY and received a BFA from the
NYS College of Ceramics at Alfred University in 1977. She worked as an
artist in New York City for 20 years, then, moved to Anchorage, AK in
1997.
Share's artwork is included in collections at the Anchorage Museum of
History and Art, the National Museum of Women in the Arts, The
Brooklyn  Museum of Art, the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Ruth and
Marvin Sackner Archive and the Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection. She
has exhibited and performed a throughout the US and in England,
Ireland and Hungary

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager
The Center for Book Arts