[BKARTS] Books on eBay

Hello-

I wanted to let the list know that we have just put up a copy of the increasingly hard to find, Thames and Hudson Manual of Bookbinding, a very good book on bookbinding which contains great how-to info and lots of pictures. This copy is the 1978 edition. It is listed on eBAy as Item number: 110181324779

Also, for those who collect pop-up books, you might be interested in another of our listings, Jack the Giant Killer Pop Up Book - by Harold Lentz, 1932. Item number: 110181725973

If you are interested in our other book listings you can always search under the eBay user name ginkgo.

You may write to ginkgo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with any questions about these books.

Thanks!

Joycelyn Merchant
www.bookclasp.com