[BKARTS] Manual (lever operated) guillotine available in Norwich / Central New York region

The guillotine cutter is a 1909 Chandler Price, in excellent working condition.  The blade measures just under 23". Overall it is 38" wide X 57" deep. The handle is 62". The blade does need to be sharpened. I got an estimate from Bindery Tools, LLC. in Epharate, PA - approximately $40.00 for this service. It is in the basement of Guernsey Memorial Library in Norwich, N.Y. I did talk to Miller Movers in Norwich. They said it world take four men to move it. And they had agreed to move it to my house 15 miles away for $250.00.

The contact person at the library is Melanie. The phone number is 607-334-4034 or nomelanie@4cls.

[I have pictures available - verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC