Re: [BKARTS] Laser printers and OS (

Maria, I am running OS X now, but just bought an HP4005 color
LaserJet. There are help files and white sheets on line I have seen
about running this printer under OS 9; I found these on the HP website
for small and medium size businesses by searching for documents about
the named printer.  I don't know what your budget is or what type of
power you need, and although I admit it is a bit more than I needed,
it will leave room to grow and do more as soon as I learn all the
functions and how to use the interface!
Best Regards,
Jim DeRosa
---