[BKARTS] Stern & Faye Prints now available

Dear Friends,
I am pleased to announce that the prints, books & notecards that Christopher
Stern & I created over the last 2 decades are now available for purchase.
Last winter I was not quite ready to part with them. But now, the thought of
his beautiful work going into the homes & collections of my family of
friends gives me great courage & comfort. Please enjoy viewing our gallery
of work on our website:

http://www.sternandfaye.com/gallery.html

Please feel free to forward this to any friends who might be interested.
Since Chris was active on several list-serves, I've cross-posted this
announcement. Apologies to those of you who inadvertently receive this
message more than once. With heartfelt gratitude for all your support &
encouragement, I wish you all a warm & loving season.
Yours -Jules Remedios Faye

Stern & Faye, Printers
37607 Cape Horn Road
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284