From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Blair
Hedges
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 7:27 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Nuremberg Chronicle woodblock prints

Does anyone know if there is a published or unpublished tabulation of the
Nuremberg Chronicle woodcuts?  What I mean is a list, as in a table, of each
unique print and the page on which it occurs in the Latin and German
editions. Some of the blocks were used multiple times in the book, and often
in different locations in the two editions. It would greatly assist me in my
research to have access to such a table or else I'll need to construct one.
I can't find it in any obvious source (e.g., Wilson, 1976; Beloit College
web site; etc.) but it could be in an unpublished PhD dissertation.
Thanks!
S. Blair Hedges, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Pennsylvania State University