Re: [BKARTS] Nuremberg Chronicle woodblock prints

George has
> long since
> retired and is no longer out and about these days at age 96.

Thanks for posting this update on GR Kane. A gentleman of the old school,
superb bookman who, during a brief encounter at the NY Book Fair some years
ago, infected me with his passion for artist' books. (And who simultaneously
divested me of significant funds for a book I still treasure.)

So good to know that he is still "going" although he may be slowing...I have
been wondering.

Lee