Re: [BKARTS] Print Gocco

I have a thermofax to make my silkscreens. What's the added benefit to having a Print Gocco? I'm a tools junkie....

That depends on what you're doing. If you're doing paper, the press action of the gocco is probably faster than the squeegee action. (Although having seen Sue Allen in action, I see that one can be mighty fast with the squeegee too.) Also, I think the thermofax can only make screens with lower mesh count? The gocco will make screens of 200 lpi.

If you're doing fabric, then I don't know, I've not had fabric experience.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books