Re: [BKARTS] Stern & Faye Prints now available

Many heartfelt thanks to those of you who have sent kind words, prayers &
memories of encounters with Chris. It means a lot to hear from those who
knew or admired Chris & his work. In case you missed it, here is a link to a
beautiful article the Seattle Times wrote about Chris last winter. Enjoy.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/entertainment/2003518858_stern11.html

Selling our artwork will be my livlihood for awhile, as I still don't have
the heart to get the presses running yet. So do feel free to pass the link
to our website gallery on to anyone you think might enjoy our work.
Meanwhile, THANKS so much for your support! I send all my best.
With love -Jules

Stern & Faye, Printers
37607 Cape Horn Road
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284