Re: [BKARTS] I'm a fool!

It's ok. I think to be an artist or bookbinder or free thinker these days a little healthy bit of foolishness is often necessary...

Kathy G

On Oct 23, 2007, at 2:17 PM, Jill Timm wrote:

OK, I am a dummy. About Adrian Wilson.

He died in 1988. So sorry about that. I read the article, it had
today's date on it, but in very small gray print it said?published
1988.?I did think it was?weird?on the day I was looking for stuff about
him, he dies.

Opps, Jill

Jill Timm Mystical Places Press Handcrafted artist books, one of a kind and small editions, miniature and not so miniature. www.mysticalplaces.com Publisher of Artist Book News

Every Day Is a New Beginning