[BKARTS] japanese book cloth

A client of mine has chosen the only Asahi bookcloth
that Talas no longer carries! I'm wondering if anyone
has some that they would be willing to sell to me. It
is Talas # 2463B, which is a neutral color Asahi with
brown striations. I need a minimum of  half a yard but
would be happy to buy more. Will pay the going rate
for the cloth ($16.50 per yard)  plus shipping.
Or does anyone know any other suppliers? Google has
led me to dead ends.
Thanks.
Paulette Rosen