Re: [BKARTS] japanese book cloth

Paullete,
inabind.ca carries small quantities of some of the asahi cloth
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Paulette Rosen wrote:
A client of mine has chosen the only Asahi bookcloth
that Talas no longer carries! I'm wondering if anyone
has some that they would be willing to sell to me. It
is Talas # 2463B, which is a neutral color Asahi with
brown striations. I need a minimum of half a yard but
would be happy to buy more. Will pay the going rate
for the cloth ($16.50 per yard) plus shipping. Or does anyone know any other suppliers? Google has
led me to dead ends. Thanks.
Paulette Rosen