[BKARTS] AW: Re: [BKARTS] Stern & Faye Prints now available

------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Katherine Malkasian <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:         Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:29:16
To:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Stern & Faye Prints now available

Don't mean to confuse everyone.... But Bill... The clean up is not part of
the renter's responsibility. That is what Sue is for.... And figured her
expense into the equation.

As for laying all of the policies out on the web site... Should we have a
contract that is more specific instead of listing all the do's/don'ts on the
web site?
Kathy