[BKARTS] A digital archive of Ethiopian coptic bindings

http://www.hmml.org/Vivarium/sgd.htm

This link will take you to one of the digital collections at the College of
St. Benedict, St. John's University.  It currently contains images from 178
Ethiopian Coptic codices--with more to be added in the future.  It is of
particular interest to me because two of the codices in the database sit
merely 20 feet from my desk.  If you go to the "Browse the Collections"
link, ours are the first two listed.

Chad Longley
Preservation Coordinator
ACU Library