Date:    Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:39:27 -0500
From:    Karina <karina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Gold foil/stamping

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a less expensive way to achieve a
gold stamp effect for book covers? It doesn't necessarily have to be raised
or embossed, I'm looking more for the ability to just do any sort of
decorative gold lettering. It will be on a very small scale, so I'm hoping
not to have to buy expensive machinery and am looking for what may be a more
unorthodox work-around. :o) I'd appreciate any suggestions or resources you
might be able to think of!

-- Mary Jo Koranda Law Library Head of Circulation University of Wisconsin Madison 608 262 2213 phone 975 Bascom Mall 608.262.2775 fax Madison, WI 53706 mkoranda@xxxxxxxx http://library.law.wisc.edu