Re: [BKARTS] Warped books- Wavy pages

Eric,

You're right. Pressing the book really is your only option at this point in
time. However, I should caution you to check to make sure the book is
thoroughly dry before you continue this pressing process. If pages are damp,
you risk the chance of mold forming on your book, which would, essentially
ruin the book (it is costly to vacuum mold off books and you can never be
sure that it's all gone). And, if the book is moldy and you expose it to
other books in the collection you hazard spreading this mold to the rest of
your collection. To dry a book, stand it up on its tail, fan open the pages
(prop open book covers if necessary) and set a fan on it until it is
completely dry.

Good luck,
Sarah Blythe