Re: [BKARTS] Warped books- Wavy pages

Hello Eric,

I have also recently moved from Colorado to a humid environment.
In addition to the advice that you have already been given, my experience
is that sometimes if the book is damp and pressed with papers in between-
that there is the possibility of the damp pages of your book sticking to the card stock or
paper that is inserted. It is impossible to know this without knowing the paper or condition
of moistness. To prevent this from happening I have used something inert
like acetate (in addition to the card stock or pages, if needed).

I wish you good luck with your books and your new environment.

Laurie Doctor
www.lauriedoctor.com