Re: [BKARTS] Warped books- Wavy pages

To Bill, your additional advice is also, indeed, correct, but I would like
to add additional caution to this method of drying out the pages of a book.
Yes, the book could be come more cockled with my method of drying books.
This is a possibility. But I am also wary of interleaving large portions of
a book with thin sheets or blotter paper for two reasons: (1) It stresses
the binding, something you've already stated, but a broken book is much
worse off than book with cockled pages in my opinion. I would only
interleave blotter paper or other (thinner) material if a portion of the
book was wet, not the entire thing. (2) depending on the inks used in the
book, the type of paper, and any "other" substances that could be on the
book, I've found that pages can get stuck together (or to the interleaved
sheets of paper).  Really, it's six to one, half-dozen to the other. Each as
a drawback.
Good luck to you, Eric.
-sarah