[BKARTS] Islamounfascism

In reaction to "Islamofascism week" I am planning a short private course at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, on "Art and Religion." Our small group will meet for a little over an hour each week over the course of six weeks to discuss works of art within the context of their religious or theological meaning: Buddhist, Christian, Islamic and Brahmanist. The course begins in late January of 2008. Those of any one particular creed are also welcome. Estimated cost: $250.00

Paul Werner, PhD

werner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://theorangepress.com