Re: [BKARTS] Warped books- Wavy pages-another perspective.

Eric,

There is a lot of advice to integrate, but in terms of your
story, and how you have cared for these books, I think
it is great that you are inclined to restore them. I have
been able to do this without investing in money.

Best regards,

Laurie