Re: [BKARTS] Warped books- Wavy pages-another perspective.

	Replacing the books will not be an option:  scientific texts and
research tracts are EXTREMELY expensive.  Textbooks are usually over
$100.  Research tracts can be as high as $300.  (I am a Math Prof)  A
book press is a useful tool in solving problems like this. For instance,
for warping bookcovers, I mist the fastendown endpapers lightly, place
wax paper between fasten down and free endpapers, and clamp in a
bookpress overnight.  Magic.
	I have not tried it, but I imagine something similar could be done for
warping pages.

--

Censorship is a juggernaut that cannot be fine-tuned

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139