Re: [BKARTS] Warped books- Wavy pages-another perspective.

>Paper towel sheets might be more available
>than other absorbent materials, and using
>them in smallish numbers so as not to stress
>or break the spine might work.

Don't do this if you want your books to last. I did an experiment once taking acid-free paper, checking the pH with a testing pen, placing it against a wet paper towel under a board and brick (with a plastic sheet to keep the moisture from damaging the board). Checking the pH of the paper the next day, it had dropped over 2 points. This was 35 years ago, so maybe they make acid-free paper towels now ;>)

Richard
http://minsky.com