Re: [BKARTS] Warped books- Wavy pages-another perspective.

I think that all US made paper is probably Acid-Free these days, not because of our desire for long lasting books, but because of the EPA -- Environmental Protection Agency. I even heard that facial tissue, i.e. Kleenex, is acid-free.
And, I also heard that it is cheaper, in the long run, to make acid- free paper than acidic paper because of the ability to reuse the same water during production. There are many other benefits as well. This is certainly a "Win - Win" solution for everyone, not just the environment.
Someone else must know for sure?
Bill Minter