Re: [BKARTS] Warped books- Wavy pages-another perspective.

	In describing how to make bookcloth, which involves an application of
heat based adhesive followed by ironing on tissue, I tested the pH of
various tissue apers.  I found all of them--- even the ones I purchased
in Dollar stores, acid free.

--

Censorship is a juggernaut that cannot be fine-tuned

Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA     19139