[BKARTS] machine-less gold foil stamping

This list is great! I got a number of suggestions on how to fake gold foil stamping. I am saving them all to try. But researching the responses also lead me to a couple other items and I thought I would post them, in case there is someone else who might make use of them.

Hot Foil Pen http://www.staedtler-usa.com/hot_foil_pen_us.Staedtler $10.00 -$12.00

GoldRiter Pen http://www.veachco.com/goldriter_pen.htm $ 45.00

Thank you all.

--

Mary Jo Koranda			Law Library
Head of Circulation		University of Wisconsin Madison