Re: [BKARTS] machine-less gold foil stamping

So basically both are "free hand" though... right? Do you plan on looking
into the usage of stencils? Would that even be plausible? Or are you just
going to write directly onto the book? The GoldRiter pen looks alluring but
doesn't seem to offer any way to create uniform fonts.

Matt