[BKARTS] Hand Papermaking Items

Greetings, Book Arts Folks--

I am seeking all information pertinent to hand papermaking. Well, not *all* information.

I'm looking for your news for the January Hand Papermaking Newsletter.

Our issue deadline of November 7 is fast approaching.

1) Please send along any classes, exhibitions, events, publication announcements, etc. relating to handmade paper for inclusion in the Listings Section. (Items that occur before January will be posted in our online updates.)

2) The Newsletter continues to seek display advertising and classified ads. We continue to offer discounts for individual artist ads. Put your work on record.

3) Send us your questions! The Newsletter would like to revive its Q & A section, with answers by guest experts. Send us your off-the-wall, wacky, or even run-of-the-mill questions. Then look for answers in upcoming newsletters.

Information and inquiries can be sent to Mary Tasillo at newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or Tom Bannister at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please excuse cross posting.

Thanks for your contributions,

Mary