[BKARTS] Scrap Leather

I ran across the following ad on the Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists
Guild (CBBAG)website. I seem to remember that someone was asking about scrap
leather recently, so if you're still interested, here is the listing:

*I have 10,000 lbs. of scrap leather for design bookbinders. For sale at
$5.00 per pound plus shipping. If there is any interest please call Ken
Monson at 425 778-3845.
Ken Monson
MolePress@xxxxxxx
*