[BKARTS] Umbrella Online, vol. 30, no. 3

To my subscribers:
Umbrella Online, vol. 30, no. 3 (October 2007) will be out in a few days. I thank you for your patience,
and I hope you will enjoy this issue. As usual, the Yahoo Group continues for those subscribers who
enroll. It's been a long haul this time. Thanks again.

Judith A. Hoffberg
Editor & Publisher, Umbrella Online