[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for November

Book Arts Folks:

The November edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days is now posted to our website, and we invite you to visit. Begin at our homepage:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just click on the Book of Days link once you're there, and you're on your way. We also have some new Advent Calendars in our Book of Days Catalog, the traditional glittery kind from German printers... because Advent begins in just one month.

Enjoy!
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com

+