[BKARTS] Posta nd such

Thanks for the great list.

I'm new to this fascinating world and need to use posts and other fasteners. I have a simple hand drill that goes up to 5mm, but what would one do to drill a ¼" hold through paper and such without buying a paper drill. Any suggestions? Hope this is clear and thanks. Neil

Neil J. Salkind, Ph.D., Agent
StudioB

www.salkindagency.com (part of StudioB)
neil@xxxxxxxxxxx