[BKARTS] entire book binding studio in MA

I'm selling off all of my binding equipment in my studio THIS JANUARY (I need everything until then). My studio is in Charlestown, MA. You will need to pick up anything you purchase. I would be happy to send along pictures. Everything is in excellent condition. Contact Jessica Evans at: jessica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or at 617-407-2524.
Guillotine (paper cutter) with 3 blades $600
Very large heavy duty Paper Cutter - can work as board shear $500
2 Nipping Presses $300 each
3 Wooden Nipping Presses $75 each
Rhino-Tuff HD 7700 Hole Puncher and Binder $3,200
4 Steel Shelving Units $150
2 Steel Flat Files $300 each
Trade Show Booth – black pop up with lighting $500
Craft Show Tent with walls and weights $75
2 Tall Wooden Book Shelves - black Pier 1 $150
3 Small Wooden Book Shelves $90
Dining Room Table $50
2 8' Plastic Folding Tables $50
2 4' Folding Tables $30
1 3' square Folding Table $25
Stationery Rack (6’ spinning tower –black) $75