[BKARTS] New stuff posted for equipment sale

 http://www.dhproductions.net/DHP_EquipmentForSale.htm

Hi there,

I've posted new items on my webpage for my equipment sale. I posted the start of my ephemera collection. I'm doing this a bit at a time and I have loads more to get on the webpage this week. The books and ephemera are all the way at the bottom of the above webpage.

I've also posted photos of additional type I have for sale, all sorted. I don't have a size guide anymore so sorry in advance. The stuff in the clear cases, sorted, you can tell by size comparison to the container that the sizes are small-ish. I also already sold my book on typefaces so I haven't a clue of what the fonts are. Again, sorry.

Any questions, you can email or call me.

Thanks in advance.
MC

Marie-Celeste Edwards
DHP Papermill & Press