[BKARTS] Umbrella vol. 30, no. 3 is now available

Umbrella Online, vol. 30, no. 3 is now available for subscribers and if you are not a subscriber,
then go to www.umbrellaeditions.com and become one so you can read the current issues.
All back issues from 1978 - 2005 are available free of charge to the world online.

Go to www.umbrellaeditions.com

Thanks for your patience. To celebrate our 30th birthday, we are soliciting visual and verbal contributions
to the December issue! Se the latest editorial for details.

Judith A. Hoffberg
Editor & Publisher