Re: [BKARTS] pH of paper towels, tissues

Well, after the discussion last week, I had to test
my paper towels and tissues.  Unfortunately, with an
Abbey pH pen, both the paper towels (Bounty, I think)
and Puff's tissues showed yellow brown, not purple.
So I'm not sure I agree with the premise that the
manufacturers are doing neutral, acid free products...
Of Course, that's only two brands.  Who knows!
Interesting though.   Teri Lynn Herbert