Re: [BKARTS] Justice Illuminated: The Art of Arthur Szyk at South Florida's Jaffe Center for Book Arts

Oak Knoll offers copies of the well-illustrated exhibition catalogue bearing
the same name.  For more information, follow this link:
http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=73634

I'd love to see his original artworks.  This is great stuff!

Best regards,

Mark
Mark S. Parker Miller
Publishing Director