[BKARTS] Justice Illuminated: Catalog of Original Illuminations

Aside from the excellent Oak Knoll catalog that covers the traveling portion of the Justice Illuminated exhibition, we have also created a small catalog that covers the original artwork and illuminations of Arthur Szyk that are being exhibited here at the Jaffe Center for Book Arts. I'll be happy to send a .pdf copy to anyone who requests it... just ask me off-list:

jcutrone@xxxxxxx

John Cutrone Programs Coordinator The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida http://www.jaffecollection.org