Re: [BKARTS] Umbrella vol. 30, no. 3 is now available

Good issue. I'm coming to really like the new format, after all my foot-dragging.

We went up to the Cerritos opening, not many people but the work was beautiful, saw Terry and Beth, whom I hadn't seen in ages. And Roy. Thank goodness his friend Jerry(?) and wife were there.

Saw "The Birth of the Cool" on the way up, really fun. Talk about your life passing before your eyes - - hard to accept that not everybody KNOWS this stuff. Noticing for the first time how ungrounded all the modernist furniture is -- everything up on legs, reality begins about a foot off the floor. (Hemline height? Never mind, I love it.)

Best, G