To: "Sue Stauffacher" <sue_stauffacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: Hi Denny! I want to place an order for a book pin...

It sounded like you wanted an actual butterfly! How about a pin with an image referencing "blue + butterfly" in a not-too-specific way? A cloth pin like this would be $50. Leather $65. (Leather would be nicer).

Thanks,
Denny

Sue Stauffacher wrote:
ooohhhh....not a real butterfly! just an image? No? how about if I figure out how to get a small image onto a piece of fabric? You see, she told me she loved the butterfly so much she wanted me to write a book so that we could put it on the cover....let me know if this is possible. I could perhaps have a friend here paint one on canvas? S.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Ruud" <denny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>