Re: [BKARTS] Bible paper

Gane Brothers and Lane carry black bible paper suitable for modern Bible rebinding (white on the other side.) 50 sheets will cost you around $100 shipped.
ganebrothers.com

Bob Roberts
The Gilded Leaf: Fine Bookbinding & Restoration
1149 Walker School Road, Maryville TN 37803
(865) 380-5759
www.gildedleafbindery.com

-- Judith Cohen <Relieur@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a source for Bible paper...colored on one
side, white on the other.   Lehman Bindery, which used to carry it,  doesn't
any longer and I've reached a dead end in my search.  Any help  would be
appreciated.  Thanks,

JudithCohen
SevenHillsBindery