Re: [BKARTS] Bible paper

Hi Bob,
What do they call it because I sure can't find it on their web site?
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

roroberts@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Gane Brothers and Lane carry black bible paper suitable for modern Bible rebinding (white on the other side.) 50 sheets will cost you around $100 shipped.
ganebrothers.com

Bob Roberts
The Gilded Leaf: Fine Bookbinding & Restoration
1149 Walker School Road, Maryville TN 37803
(865) 380-5759
www.gildedleafbindery.com

-- Judith Cohen <Relieur@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a source for Bible paper...colored on one side, white on the other. Lehman Bindery, which used to carry it, doesn't any longer and I've reached a dead end in my search. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

JudithCohen
SevenHillsBindery