Re: [BKARTS] Bible paper

Thanks to all for the info about Bible paper.  I only need a few  sheets,
though, and it needs to be brown.  So far the most promising  lead seems to be
Falkiners, connected to Shepherd's Bookbinding in London,  though  I'm still
hoping to find a place in the U.S. that will sell me a  few sheets.

JudithCohen
SevenHillsBindery