[BKARTS] treadle for Old Style C&P, 8 x 12

Please excuse cross posting...

Anyone in the market for a C&P treadle? I mistakenly ordered an old style
model instead of new style treadle from Hern Foundry, so this is unused. It
includes a hook for $135 plus shipping.
--Jessica

Jessica Spring
SPRINGTIDE PRESS