[BKARTS] Richard Minsky at St. Stephens

I am very interested in hearing Mr. Minsky speak, but I'm located in Canada
and will be unable to attend... does anyone know if there will be a video or
audio recording made of the event? Better yet, maybe someone from this list
will be attending and will make a recording for the rest of us!

Margaux

Richard Minsky <http://www.minsky.com> presents an illustrated talk about