[BKARTS] Alpha Botanica- book presentation and new website

I will be presenting on my new book ALPHA BOTANICA
on Sunday November 11th at 2:00 pm at the National Yiddish Book Center in Amherst, Massachusetts.

This is being held in conjunction with my exhibition:

ALPHA BOTANICA: a Roman and Hebrew Alphabet Book
September 2007- January 2008
National Yiddish Book Center
Amherst, Massachusetts-- on Hampshire College campus
links: http://nybclan.org/+calendar and http://wiesedruck.com/upcoming/

Even if you aren't in the Amherst area, I have a new website:
Check out:
http://wiesedruck.com

Thanks,
Sarah Horowitz